feel nausea alot

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Aug 7, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

hi does any feel nausea like when u have morning sickness im 44 maybe i thought my changes were comming. it comes and goes, i have ibs and i notice my stomach hurts after coffee or to much peppermint tea, i got it now and also it happens when its raining and humid, thanx val
  2. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I get it alot too. It started about 1 1/2 years ago....about the same time as hot flashes, so I believe it's part of peri-menopause just like the books say. However, since I switched over the the Atkins diet, the flashes stopped dead in their tracks, but I still get the nausea. I take plastic bags wherever I go....just in case. _$*#@_%!!!!

Marilyn :)
  3. Rosetta

Rosetta New Member

I know I am not pregnant, but the nausa feels like morning sickness.
  4. greeneyes24

greeneyes24 New Member

I get a lot of nausea. Some days it's really bad and sometimes its present all day. I don't actually throw up, just feel on the verge of throwing up. Then it goes away and I have days or weeks without it. I also have ovarian cysts and endometriosis so that could be causing my nausea too. Or it's just a part of CFS. Extreme fatigue and nausea are one of my most prominent symptoms.
  5. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

A recent post (sorry, forget who) said she had great relief from nausea with these.
    Maybe just the Ginger for you though, and drink more water.

Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2003]