FEEL OVERWHELMED

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi.

Two weeks ago I went to the prof at tygerberg hospital and the sonar showed that my endometrium (lining of the uterus) is thickened.

Last week I went for a follow-up sonar and the endometrium is still thickened. He now wants to do a histeroscopy and biopsy and to scrape the endometrium away.

Things like endometrioses and cancer is racing through my mind! But it can be someting as stupid as a polyp.

He wants to do the procedure 13 July but then I menstruate. The next date is 31 July. But then I'm not in the right time of the cycle!!!! I cannot believe that everything is going wrong for me.

Then Thursday night I suddenly have extreme lower abdominal pain and blood in my urine. I went to the GP on-call in our town. It was (is) a VERY bad bladder infection. Then he asked about my previous symptoms etc. Then I get the news that the ureter (pipe going into your kidney) might be implanted wrong in my kidney.

He wants to do further test.

What else can go wrong???????????

I'm already stressed out about the thickened endometrium and the dates that doesn't work out. Does the prof want me to wait to next year??? And now this kidney story!!

I don't even want to ask what else can go wrong. The last time I asked that I got the bladder infection!!!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME?????!!!!

I feel like I'm cracking!!

Love,
    Fibrotears
    [This Message was Edited on 07/02/2006]
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Think of the good side of this .... at least they have found the problem for the pain and not told you its in your head!

You sound like you are in good hands ,so now just have faith things will lead to good health.
  3. marta

marta New Member

Dear Fibrotears,

Take some deep breaths and try to relax. Like I tend to do, you're crossing a lot of bridges at once here to cover every possible scenario. Try to take each day at a time. You'll be fine; inconvenienced perhaps, but fine. Let your doctor deal with your cycles. You just stay centered in peace. Ohm........

Marta
  4. darvick

darvick New Member

Until the test are complete please don't fret. I had a historectomy years ago from severe endrometrosis. When I think of FM now id rather have the pain from that. I'll keep you in my prayers. soft hugs
    Darlene
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm so sorry that all this is happening at once. It must be very difficult. I'm glad you have a place to come where you can vent and people will understand. I have a friend who always says 'this too wll pass'. It will pass for you too so hang in there. There are lots of prayers and good wishes coming your way.

Kathy.