Feelin' lousy....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by matieofleaves803, Sep 11, 2010.

1. matieofleaves803

matieofleaves803 New Member

Don't you just hate feeling lousy!
    I try to keep a good attitude, not concentrate, on it, but jeez! Feeling sick and exhausted and knowing that "Out There" people are living and going to the Italian Festival where they have a children's grape stomping event ---- and I will continue to be in here ----
    Get's discouraging.
    I know life piles up on them, too, but....they do have choices....
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

I so can relate to what you are saying and feeling.. Seems I go through these feelings and thoughts everyday..

Been like this over 10 yrs. and seems the past three have been the worst.. I want to be able to take care of my great gran daughters like I was doing 2 yrs ago.. They gave me life.. Can't even do that anymore..

I really don't know how to over come these feelings.. Yes, I count my blessings but I am still sick of being sick and tired and not able to do.. Especially when so few understand..

At my age I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel..

God Bless,
  3. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I am so frustrated and sick of not living life....i am not the person you should be talking to...i am here spreading my vile negativity.....making everyone else feel worse....i can' t even stand myself!

greatgran, I just think what if I live until I am 90 yrs old....or more? i don't want to live forever like this....or i should say i don't want to exist like this....it isn't living....

i want to scream everytime I read about another fundraiser for this one mom who has cancer...she is going to ball games, resorts, and theme parks....while I can't get out of my bedroom....yet she is going to die soon....what is better? to live fully but for a short time? or to "exist" for 50 yrs like this?.....

ick...i need to stop posting when i am in a foul mood....my apologies...i would be peeved too if I had to miss the Italian festival! I am half italian and that sounds like fun.....