Feeling about bit sad and lost. For a few days there will be n

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 16, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

For a while I won't have your support when i need it. As this couputer is not acting right, for some dumb reason when ever wmy SIL use;'s this computer is acts up and this time it will not ler me do some things. LIke I can't forward any thing to any one. And it take about 5-6 minutes for it to boot up and is is on DSL and it is running slowly and that is not a good thing for it to do.

There are a few more probmems that don't work right. I am not feel ing so great and i will be missing you so much as I will not have any one that understand how i am feeling. I am flaring again and it really bites. I am already missing you allPlease pray that this gets fixed and is back to it normal. I wish that i was feeling good wwwhile this is going on .
    I will be missing you. LOve ya,
    Rosemarie
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I'm so sorry that you are not feeling well and your PC is also acting up.

I could not survive a day without mine.When cable has problems with there DSL and I cant get on line it drives me crazy .

Have you cleaned out your cookies and temp files?

My step daughters husband works on PCs all day long at a local college.If you can explain to me exactly whats wrong with it .He might be able to help you via this sight.

We will miss you.
    ((((((( Gentle Hugs )))))))
    Sue
  3. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Here in So, Calif, there was a change in my Phone service, AT&T took over SBC and that included the DSL.
    I had trouble with it for 2 days, I called and asked if I needed to sign up again, with the change in Ownership.

Frist day, my DSL was out, and I had to use my dail up.

Then on the 2nd day it would not let me sign in, it took all day, before, it was working again.

I know durn well, it was from them changing over, I used to work at the Phone Co. so I know how honest they are, lol, with their customers.

Hope yours gets worked out ok.
    sharonk
  4. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ hun, having to be without your computer sucks :(
    Hope that it is easy to fix & that you have it back real soon ;)
  5. chickabee

chickabee New Member

Have you ran your virus scan ? Or scan for spyware? That will slow computer down also.

Defragmenting your files might help too. That's how we keep
    mine running lots better.

Hope you get yours all fixed and worked out. Also hope you get to feeling better.
  6. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

talking to you. May God bless you and help you through this flare. Just went through the worst one Ive ever had. You'll dont know it but this computor Im on takes up to 10 min to boot up and it does everything but right.

My sweet husband just ordered me a new Dell which will come this week. I cant wait. He never uses the computor and I kept saying "when" I get my SSD, I was going to buy one but he did it for me even though we dont have alot of money since I cant work. Ill watch for your posts!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Suzette
  7. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I relate. My DH just spent money that we should not have to get me a new laptop. My lab had stepped on my keyboard and keys were sticking and I was having to beat on it to type. Lots of other things were happening also and I had done all the things that have been suggested to you. I had been fighting with it for many months.

Yet when I got the new one, it made me sick because of sensory overload. It has taken days for me to try to make this computer user friendly to me. I can't stand the brightness and have to change colors and fonts. But the keys don't stick and I am not losing post that have taken me so long to type. I have to limit my time on the new computer greatly.

I hope you get your problems resolved.