Feeling Better With Beta Sitosterol!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Jasmine, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi all! Just wanted to update everyone on my newest supplement which is beta sitosterol. I've been using it as an alternative to questran (Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker's neurotoxin theory). My breathing has improved since I started the beta sitosterol and I'm feeling very optimistic that I'll get some other benefits soon too. I have never taken Dr. Shoemaker's visual test on the internet.

The only problem so far is that beta sitosterol like questran causes chronic constipation so I've been taking homeopathic Nux Vomica for the constipation.

The beta sitosterol needs to be taken on an empty stomach four pills a day divided throughout the day. Due to the constipation problem I can only take half a pill a day. Just wanted to share the good news! Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Love, Jasmine
  2. AndrewB

AndrewB New Member

Hey,

Yeah, I've been on beta-sitosterol myself for a while now. Probably have about 3-4 weeks left(I bought a big bottle).

And I've also noticed the breathing improvments. I've also noticed that my muscles(what little I do have left lol) have become a bit more defined/cut. It feels like I have that soreness feeling from a weight work-out when I wake-up in the mornings. I like it. :)

Haven't had any constipation problems.

I think you and I chatted about beta-s awhile back on a previous post. At least I think it was you.... I probably won't buy another bottle when done with this one unless I notice my breathing starts geting bad agian. I hope it won't.

I just started some colostrum this week and it seems to be going well.

Take care Jasmine

Andy

[This Message was Edited on 12/19/2003]
  3. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Yes, I remember we chatted about the beta sitosterol a while ago. I'm so glad to hear your breathing is good. My breathing is better when I'm on the beta sitosterol than when I'm off. I'm on my second round of three weeks now and I'm hoping for further improvement. Good Luck with the Beta Sitosterol.

Love, Jasmine
  4. saint1

saint1 Member

I've been considering taking beta-sitosterol. Are you still taking it with good results? Have you ever had lymes? If so, did you use natural supplements?