Feeling Better With Dopamine For Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi all!
    I posted a few weeks ago about Mucuna Pruriens to increase dopamine to improve fibromyalgia. I've been taking it for about two weeks now and I feel much calmer and relaxed. I think it really reduces my stress reaction and makes me feel really mellow. Everything seems to stress me out so I'm glad this avuryedic pill is helping me.

I started taking half a pill for two days and then a whole pill for 2 days and my low blood pressure plunged down and make me feel very ill and weak. Now I only take one-third of a vegetarian pill every morning before breakfast and I feel relaxed. So far it has NOT reduced my fm pain or muscle spasms yet.

I am sleeping much better and deeper and am having more dreams since I started the Mucuna.

Have A Good Day!

Love, Jasmine
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2006]
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

Oh, good to know Jasmine, thanks. I take DL-Phenylalanine, an amino acid, to boost Dopamine. It is my pain management, and helps with tremors and daytime alertness. I will likely give this herb a try when I am ready to reorder. Any specific brand recommendations?
  3. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I love the mucuna and I use the Physician's Formula vegetarian capsule brand. It's very cheap and works great for me.

Love, Jasmine