Feeling Better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shaylee, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Hello to all my friends! I have had a wonderfu day today compared to most. My legs are getting better. My doctor put me on 2Mils of Valium three times a day if I need it and it has really helped me get through the day.

I am also faithful to ride my bicycle every day for thirty minutes which does kill me, but has seemed to help with the leg and feet, pain and tingling along with the med.

I have quit drinking all caffiene as it constricts the muscles I was told and have gone to nothing but water and juice. Have cut out all white flour and I eat wheat bread with no sugar in it, as I have cut out the sugar also.

I noticed everytime I drank a soda the stiffness would always occur in my legs. Do not know why, but some of you may try this and see if it helps.

I rest when I have to, and other than that am doing fairly well. It feels so good to take clothes out of the dryer and not feel like I have a knife blade in my back.

Take care and God Bless you all,

Shaylee
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I am glad to hear that something is working for at least one of us lol. I am doing ok, alittle upset at a friend but nothing I won't live through and pray about. I try to do streching once a day some days are better than others but it helps when I can do it.

Good to hear from you

hugs,
    Jeanna