Feeling Blue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Dec 31, 2005.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello:
    Did you ever have one of those days where everything seems 'blah'. I usually hold up pretty good these days, but I am having a heck of a time fighting these disorders.
    Today, I was just tired of fighting it.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  2. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Me too! :-(

My husband just left me alone for the New Year. He's gone to gamble and play slot machines for two days!Grrr

So here I sit in the house in pain and by myself for the New Year. What a deal. I'm so sick of his bull. Married, but alone This SUCKS.

Dee50
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Girls, you summmed it up for me. That is exactly the way I'm feeling. I hate to say this: but I'm not alone.
    Sometimes when one gets like this it is like: I am the only one. Thanks for sharing with me.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

I've felt that way today too. Like I just want to cry all day long.

I just played with my playstation games (LOL) I'm 41 years old and I'm a big kid. It helped me feel a little less blah.

You're not alone.

Kendra
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

NyroFan,
    Are you feeling better today?
    Just thinking about ya.
    Dee 50
  6. GBHope

GBHope New Member

I just feel like there is nothing to get excited about anymore. I can't quit crying today. It's ugly and blah outside and I just feel so frustrated. It doesn't help that I didn't sleep last night hardly at all. I was itching like there was no tomorrow and not sure why. Since I had my hysterectomy, I feel so spacey too and just feel like things aren't real. When I think about memories, they all seem so far away and depressing. I have never felt like this. I would occasionally have a couple of days of depression before my hysterectomy, but hardly ever and it never went on and on like this. Do any of you feel like things just aren't real. I feel like my brain is failing me.

GBHope
  7. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Thinkin' about you tonight and hoping you are feeling a little more on the up side tonight.
    Take care of yourself, you are special!
    Dee50
    [This Message was Edited on 01/01/2006]