Feeling crap

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Lately I feel so tired, cannot sleep at night and then almost sleeps the whole day.

My FM is definately worsening. My body aches and burns and there are SEVERAL new triggerpoint in my back and calfes.

I just feel that I cannot fight this disease anymore!!! I'm tired of fighting!!!! And the tp's int my vagina just keep multiplying. My GP injected cortisone and lignocaine last week and the pain is gone for now. And the cortisone makes me feel so ill not even to mention the weight gain. And I have worked so hard at my weight just to get fat superficially!!

Life is so cruel. I'm at the beginnig of my adult life but I want to give up already!

I went to so many psychologist so that they can learn me skills to cope with this constant pain but all they do is hipnoses that doesn't work for me!! It doesnt take my pain away!! So screw them!

Fibrotears
  2. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Hi there Fibrotears,

I am so sorry you are feeling like crap. Do you have times where you feel much better? I know last week I posted I felt good. Well, so much for a good thing!
    You are so young, I feel bad for you, you should not have to suffer.
    I have a 17 year old daughter that gets migrains that are just awful, I just hate to see a young person suffer soo.

I'll send you a gentle (((HUG))) I hope you start to feel relief soon.
    Cindy
  3. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

You know how you are wanting to help others by becoming a Doctor. Try to keep that thought in mind and apply it to your illness. The dotors will take what they learn from you in hopes to help others. They may not act that way, but the more times they come across patients like you, they will remember.

Yes, I too am so tired of the weight the meds bring. But I am just trying to love myself for who I am, not what I am.
    I read your bio, you have a very big heart for others.

We all were put here for a purpose and it is up to us to find that purpose. You have a lot to offer, even in your times of pain.

Before we moved here, my old doctor learned a lot from my problems. Even though I didn't like being the genie pig it made me feel good that it will help others.

We will always be here for you, even if you just need to vent.

Don't give up your dream of becoming a doctor. Where there's a will, there's a way. You will be in my prayers and I hope all your dreams come true.

Love, Teri
    [This Message was Edited on 04/18/2006]