feeling depressed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelett123, Sep 27, 2006.

1. angelett123

angelett123 New Member

Im so tired of feeling sick. And what is worse than feeling sick is that I dont think anyone in my family or my friends believes me when I say that I feel really sick all the time, they just think its anxiety or that Im just getting older.
    My face is hurting so bad lately. My cheekbones and my jaw hurts so much and Im even having pain in my eye.
    Ive been to so many doctors and none of them are finding anything wrong with me.
    My husband thinks Im just lazy and not as ill as I say I am and that makes me feel so bad.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

for a doctor...

don't listen to you hb..just say if you ever come down with this i will understand the pain you feel..

sometimes i wished my ex-hb would get it...he said enough nasty things in my past...

jodie
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

You need to find someone who specializes in this illness. Don't give up, do some research, ask around. I know it seems that many doctors don't understand or care, it took me a long time before I found a nurse practitioner who referred me to another nurse practitioner who has the illness herself. Is there a CFS/fibro support group in your area, they may have certain doctors they trust.

Sorry you are having a rough time. I will say a prayer for you. I hope you know there are people on this board who care about your situation and are sending positive thoughts your way! Kim :)
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

It does sound like you could be suffering from TMJ. I am certainly no doctor though. It is common but sad with a lot of us that our friends and family don't really think were sick.

That's the problem it is an invisible illness. They can't see it, but boy we really feel it. You are not alone. I say keep going to the doctors until they properly diagnose you. Have you been to a rheumatologist?

Kriket