feeling electrical??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by damyank, Aug 1, 2006.

1. damyank

damyank New Member

I woke up this morning and had a strange tingling sensation sporadic throughout my body giving the electrical current sensation.Anyone else know what this could be from??

Mike

2. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

Well I think I may know what you're talking about. I have had this feeling that's hard for me to discribe. The only way I know how to discribe it is it feels like I'm being short circuited, and yes it does go through my whole body. My sister, who also has CFS and FM, told my awhile back about a straight sensation she kept having, and I told her about this feeling I get. She said "Yes, that's it. That's what it feels like."

Anyway, I've had spells with this. I'll be getting it alot for sometimes weeks, then it stops. Maybe 1 year later it will start again.

I have no idea what this is, but my guess is its neurological as so many of my symptoms are. I've never even mentioned it to a doctor. I have told doctors of so many crazy symptoms that I have had off and on with this DD and they haven't been able to do anything about them. So I figure why bring it up and give them another reason to think I'm nuts.

Does this sound like the feeling you're talking about?

Barb
  3. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

About 2 or 3 years back, sorry, brainfog won't let me be more specific, I was getting weird shock-like buzzes from the back of my neck; the "buzzes" travelled down both arms and seemed to exit my fingers as if I were throwing lightning. I have no idea what caused it but it stopped after several months.

Someone else here referred to "PN and CPS." Can someone clue me in as to what these terms mean?
    Lea.
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

if it is what i get i thing is is muscle spasticity problem i noticed the more i stretch the more i get this it might be the next day or 2 to 3 days later. charlene

[ advertisement ]