Feeling frustrated

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by charlie21, Oct 4, 2006.

1. charlie21

charlie21 New Member

What is it about this DD. I live in the U.K. I went to bed at 10.00 p.m., slept until 11.30 p.m., now I am up and about again. I feel so tired and wired, don't know what to do with myself. My meds did work, and I fell asleep within about 20 mins, now I am awake again, and will have to top up with Diazepam (Valium) to get me back to sleep. If we are so tired, why can we not stay asleep, it makes no sense. I feel really irritable now. I am fed up with my muscle spasms, which I sometime think are worse than the pain I endure everyday almost, my body feels like just one big knot. I feel so frustrated, I feel like smashing a window. Sorry just tired, and feel the need to vent, thanks for listening. Charlie
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Charlie

Vent away, not sleeping it just awful!

I have a lot of sleeping problems too. I wish I knew why we don't sleep. I finally gave into taking Amitriptyline a few months ago. I am sleeping much better, I take it about 3 hours before I go to bed.

I was having migraines 2-3 days a week because I wasn't sleeping though and I finally couldn't take it anymore as they were just getting worse.

The downside is that I have gained a lot of weight. I knew this was a side effect of this medication and that is why I hesitated to take it.

hugs Redwillow
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

sorry you are haveing a bad night. Try to relax . drink some warm tea and just enjoy the quite evening
  4. Zer0

Zer0 New Member

Also sorry to hear about that Charlie. After reading a lot of posts on this board, one thing is for sure, you're all worth some thought and prayers! This crap can be tough. Wish all the best for you =)