Feeling funny

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Sep 5, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I am feeling strange, my head has a pressure, and I feel faint. My BP is usually 140/80 on bp meds, but it fluctuates down to 103/69, all while pulse is high (120-130 I usually have tachycardia, nothing new).

I feel like I'm gonna fall over, and I have to cancel my grocery shopping plans. I have to get my son after school, just hope I can do it.

I usually don't feel this way, this is something I can feel when I'm in a wintertime mega flare. My left pinky finger and a band up on my arm is feeling tingely/ numb.

I guess I need to hear that I'm only flaring (had lots to worry about lately). It's a little scary, this feeling. I don't have the close to faint feeling very often, just humungous body weakness.

Thanks for letting me vent!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/05/2006]
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Prickles, it worked out, I got my son! Yeah, I remember when this stuff hit me in the past and I didn't know what it was- I panicked. Now, I've had it before, so I don't panic, and I agree, it's NOT panic, it's all physiological. It's that DD! I usually have my "attacks", or rather flares, for a day or several days at a time. Once one hits, it's gonna hang around for a while.
    It's nasty!

many hugs and blessings for prairs

Lena
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Glad you had the strength to get your son. I hope you have neighbors or other family to help you out when you are weak. That "feeling funny" stuff and total exhaustion is hard to deal with. It comes on so fast sometimes. I hope you aren't experiencing the 102 degree weather we are having here today!

Well, I just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better. I am a Mom of three, two of them being young also. It takes a lot of energy sometimes!:) But we are blessed to have these little ones in our lives. I pray that you gain strength soon and I am sending good thoughts your way! Kim