Feeling Great

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, May 29, 2008.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I recently starting using "Alive" whole food energizer shake. I bought this shake mix and a blender bottle from the local health food store. I am using vanilla made with rice and pea protein.

You can check out all the ingredients online as they are too long to list here. I would like to see ProHealth sell this shake. We all need to boost our immune systems.

When we feel bad, it is even harder to get the proper nutrition. Many times even borderline vitamin deficiencies can cause alot of symptoms.

This stuff is easily digested and never upset my stomach - just gives me alot of energy.

I prayed to find something to help me get going back to work and I believe this is my answer....
  2. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Sounds like a possibility - do you eat this everyday or just when you are too sick to fix something? If everyday do you eat it in place of food or in addition to?

I will look it up next time I am at the health food store.

Thanks for the tip.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Soooo glad to hear this. Thanks for posting it. I suggest you e-mail ProHealth and let them know. They are always looking for new products to add to their line.

I'm so happy for you.

Love, Mikie