Feeling Heat Beat All Over Body, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Oct 14, 2009.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Just wondering if anyone feels their heart beat all over body. Mine is especially in my ears, head, heart flutters and at times can feel my pulse beating all over my body especially at night and when I get up of the morning.

I have had a sinus/ear infection , again, and this is when I notice it more especially if I do any thing active.

God Bless,
    gg
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Yes gg. Ever since I came down with EBV I've had a very strong heartbeat that moves my whole body and if I'm still I can really feel it throughout my body, even in my fingers and hands. It's worse when I'm fighting flus. It's weird and wrong and I've always known it was tied to EBV for me.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/15/2009]
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

I have had this off and on but never as bad as yesterday but I am still fighting this darn sinus /ear thing and the antibiotics are making me sick so can't win.

Hope your day isn't to bad..

God Bless,
    gg
  4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Thanks gg. I was wondering, did you come down with EBV in the past? And/Or did you have swollen glands for months on end, a stiff neck, daily stomach pains and a constant sore throat?
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Yes, I had Mono so they said as my labs were positive for EBV.. I remember I had swollen neck glands like I had the mumps to sick to go to the doc at the time but later when they ran the test was told mono. Just remember the swollen neck glands, no stiff neck, stomach pains or sore throat more like a horrible case of the flu and vertigo. It has been a few yrs back so can't remember .. Does this have something to do with the darn heartbeat?

My blood pressure is always normal but not sure if its the head congestion or what but its been elevated lately but then I have used a decongestant.

Oh, well hoping this too shall pass.

Thanks,
    gg
  6. Zuzu17

Zuzu17 New Member

Hi, I am very familiar with this feeling of heartbeat anywhere in my body...I also did have MONO in 2000,, enlarged lymph nodes, low grade fevers, fatigue lasting for one year due to EBV. NOw I am suffering from CFS, which started in 2007 and I am soooo sick of it :(
  7. greatgran

greatgran Member

Sorry, you have this horrible whatever. Is the heartbeats caused by EBV? Yes I am sooooooo
    sick of this but what do we do? I know if I could ever get rid of this darn sinus mess I would feel better never feel good but to have cfids with sinus just a double whammy.

Thanks and God Bless,
    gg
  8. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I believe this body heartbeat is due to CFS and is likely caused by... well... that's hard to say. Could be EBV, could be XMRV. Not sure. That's why I wanted to know what symptoms you had when this all kicked off.

I've never seen this body heartbeat addressed anywhere before and I'm curious if it's just those of us with EBV that experience it or if Fibromites do too or others.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
  9. Zuzu17

Zuzu17 New Member

I don't know what is causing this heartbeats or pulse that we feel-it might be the overactive neuro system..
    but this is just one symptom out of 100 I have...and not the worst one.
  10. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thanks for your replies, info and caring ..

gg
  11. JLH

JLH New Member

I was going to say that it sounded like your blood pressure; however, I then read that yours is always normal. Maybe it's only normal when you're at the doc and you're not experiencing this feeling.

If it's not your b/p, my next thought would be your heart. If you feel heart flutters, then you should most definitely be checked out by a cardiologist.

If your family doc can not tell you, as him to refer you to an internal medicine doc--they are normally more experienced at diagnosing.

I hope you make you an appointment soon!

Take care of yourself,
    jlh