Feeling hot all over but no fever

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Issa77, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Issa77

Issa77 New Member

I was wondering if anyone else experiences this. Sometimes my skin just feels like it is burning and is hot to the touch, but when I take my temp it is low, usually 97.somthing.

Anyone else??
  2. mossrose101

mossrose101 New Member

Yes! I have felt like I had a fever and was even flush in my face; took my temp. and no temperature. I also have the feeling of being very cold; hands and feet cold to touch. It takes forever to get warm when its like that.
  3. Empower

Empower New Member

Is it hot in here, or is it me? My favorite saying
  4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I also have that its too hot in here feeling, but everyone else says the room is comfortable. I also have daily periods of my feet being so cold that even the covers and socks dont seem to make a difference, not so much the hand though. I figure it has to do with the FMS. But I never remember to ask the doc...lol

Deb
  5. Engel

Engel New Member

look flushed at times also
  6. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

If I am in a hot shop or something or I get hot for some other reason, my hands and feet (especially hands) get so hot they radiate heat. If I put my hands near my husband, he can feel the heat radiate from them!!

I also get so hot inside I feel like I will explode but body temp is below normal. Go figure!!

Love Bunchy xx
  7. Issa77

Issa77 New Member

Sometimes I can actually feel the heat radiating off of me too. It is soooo weird!!
  8. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Feel like a hot flash but no sweating!

Then I get the chill's, usually temp normal or lower.

My doctor's I've told just shrug they have no idea.

glad I'm not the only one.

Claudia
  9. jmq

jmq New Member

of this dd cuz I have it too. Sometimes my daughter does not want me to touch her because my hands burn her skin. I also get flushed looking on my cheeks and neck..but not all the time. The hot thing is almost every day. I NEVER feel cold!

jmq