Feeling Jittery some evenings...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lil_angel1198, Feb 1, 2007.

1. lil_angel1198

lil_angel1198 New Member

Does anyone else get this? It's only a couple times in a week. I sit on the couch and feel really jittery.... I usually take my night meds a little early in the evening if I have this going on, and it usually goes away when I go to bed.

I don't think it's a panic attack, but I'm not sure.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Maybe you just need something mild to help relax.
    Many of us use 'a little something' to take care of these things.

Just a suggestion.

3. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

I have RLS which accompanies my FMS, so the nightime jitters for me is a bad sign & sends me into a world of unmetionable heck for the lack of a better word even with being totally dosed out on my meds. Panic attacks may involve heart racing, rapid pulse along with jitters.
    I don't think you are having panic attacks. Also I don't know what kind of diet you are on or what youre eating or drinking before bed. Stay away from caffeine.

4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I do have these feelings sometime.
    I drink sleepy time tea. and it helps me relax and sleep better,try it,no side effects.
  5. ask2266

ask2266 Member

My main symptom when I've overdone it is jitteriness. I feel overstimulated and want to sit in a dark room with no noise, t.v. etc. I'll usually take a klonopin to calm it down a little bit. Mine are not panic attacks, I don't think. I've heard from other CFS patients that this CNS stimulation is a part of the disease.
  6. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I get the same thing as Ask2266. Sometimes I get that jittery feeling if I have over done it. I have CFS.

I find that if I try to do too much than when I go to bed I can not sleep. I feel wired and jittery as if I have had a bunch of coffee or something.

I really hate that feeling. Is it possibly from over doing things?

Not really sure but it is interesting that the meds help. What type of meds?

Take Care,

[ advertisement ]