Feeling Jittery some evenings...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lil_angel1198, Feb 1, 2007.

1. lil_angel1198

lil_angel1198 New Member

Does anyone else get this? It's only a couple times in a week. I sit on the couch and feel really jittery.... I usually take my night meds a little early in the evening if I have this going on, and it usually goes away when I go to bed.

I don't think it's a panic attack, but I'm not sure.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

lil_anagel:

Maybe you just need something mild to help relax.
    Many of us use 'a little something' to take care of these things.

Just a suggestion.

nyrofan
  3. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

I have RLS which accompanies my FMS, so the nightime jitters for me is a bad sign & sends me into a world of unmetionable heck for the lack of a better word even with being totally dosed out on my meds. Panic attacks may involve heart racing, rapid pulse along with jitters.
    I don't think you are having panic attacks. Also I don't know what kind of diet you are on or what youre eating or drinking before bed. Stay away from caffeine.

fun-
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I do have these feelings sometime.
    I drink sleepy time tea. and it helps me relax and sleep better,try it,no side effects.
    sixtyslady
  5. ask2266

ask2266 Member

My main symptom when I've overdone it is jitteriness. I feel overstimulated and want to sit in a dark room with no noise, t.v. etc. I'll usually take a klonopin to calm it down a little bit. Mine are not panic attacks, I don't think. I've heard from other CFS patients that this CNS stimulation is a part of the disease.
  6. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I get the same thing as Ask2266. Sometimes I get that jittery feeling if I have over done it. I have CFS.

I find that if I try to do too much than when I go to bed I can not sleep. I feel wired and jittery as if I have had a bunch of coffee or something.

I really hate that feeling. Is it possibly from over doing things?

Not really sure but it is interesting that the meds help. What type of meds?

Take Care,
    Pam