Feeling light headed and eyes won't focus...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hob, Sep 25, 2006.

1. hob

hob New Member

The last few days I have been having issues with light headedness like I am going to faint and my eyes won't focus on anything. This is something that comes and goes occasionally, but it has been happening to the point that I am getting a little freaked out. Should I contact my Dr or is this just another symptom of Fibro??
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

You should always contact your physician with any issues of light headiness or vision problems to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better soon,

Karen :)
  3. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

I think two things happen with us sufferers - we either 'catastrophise'(sp?) or assume our symptoms are from the DD. Either way of dealing with this can be harmful.

My rule of thumb is if I have never experienced a symptom myself, I at least call my doc if not make an appointment. Regardless if someone else has a similar symptom, we are all unique and the DD manifests itself differently in each of us.
  4. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

hey
    are you also dizzy with headaches.i have all these and they think i have Vestibular disorder.
    OR
    go to the grocery/pharm and check you blood pressure, if you 140 or higher you could have hypertension..
    GOD BLESS FOY