feeling like dirt again!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

Im so over it. It was like a month ago I was feeling great and now I'm back to hurting on every inch of my body. I can't sleep again and when I do I never wake up rested. I know it's par for the course with this disease but I actually felt human again for about 1-2 weeks. I feel like my body hates me.

Sorry to rage like this but I just hate my life right now.....

Angela
  2. loto

loto Member

i woke up this morning with a pounding headache, could barely move my neck, and my arms and hands hurt so much also. I know exactly what you're talking about! i was feeling pretty good until a couple of weeks ago, and everything went downhill again. it really sucks! never know what exactly triggers everything to flare up again!!!! UGH!
    loto
  3. LadyCarol

LadyCarol Member

Happens to me as well, I get 1 good day and feel normal and life feels fantastic and then the next countless number of days I feel worn out, fatigued, tired, bad heads, pain increases, what's the point of living like this, you know what it's like.

I make the most of any good day I get, not knowing what tomorrow will bring. I've tried pacing, balancing etc. but it makes no difference for me, not surprising really seeing how I'm slowly dying.
  4. tut90

tut90 Member

for the past few days I have been going to sleep with a headache and waking up with a headache, nothing I take seems to help. I'm in so much body pain lately, it reminds of when I was first diagnosed with FM. I started taking D-Ribose powder, I noticed that I do get some more energy but with the pain I really have to pace myself and do my chores little by little.

Tut90
  5. somelife

somelife Member

So sorry. We do know how you feel, it is hard when you have the good days, then are hit with the bad ones again. Just know the bad days will pass, and my hope for you it will be soon.

Wishing you comfort.

This is Somelife.
  6. mindblower

mindblower New Member

Hi, Angela.

I'm sure most of us hear you as you're seeing from the posts. Fortunately, you and the rest of us are in a much better era of understanding, more doc and scientist advocates recognizing there is more to ME/CFS than the superficial views that generated the the lack of compassion your mom had to put up with when she was alive with this same diagnosis.

FWIW, I think the glutathione depletion hypothesis is probably essentially right as far as a basic explanation goes as to what goes wrong in our bodies, leading to our common chronic symptoms. Of course, more needs to be learned about different downstream mechanisms and different co-mingling symptoms that occur in different people as part of this diagnosis.

And of course, different treatments can come forth from a good working theory and not all treatments that follow will necessarily be big winners. But we got our focus and a basic, if not perfect, template of ME/CFS understanding in hand.

This is a better era.

MB

[This Message was Edited on 02/18/2009]