Feeling lousy today trying to make it as long as I can at work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by texangal81, Jul 24, 2008.

1. texangal81

texangal81 New Member

Hi folks,

Figures with my surgery tomorrow I feel like I'm starting to flare! Very sore and flu-y. I've been talking to my office mate (great guy, God definitely landed him in my office) and watching movies. I am holding on for the 3:30 meeting this afternoon, then I'm outta here. These are the days that make me wonder how much longer I can continue working.

And I had been feeling SO great too........
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Just remember when you are in surgery tomorrow all of your friends here on the website are thinking of you and praying for you. Just pretend we are all there with you.

I would be nervous too, so I can't tell you not to. LOL So you are watching movies at work. That must be nice, I am jeolous. LOL That is great that you have a wonderful co-worker, that always helps when you are having to work, especially when you don't want to.

I have to work too, but I love my job and my co-workers, but I would give anything not to have to work everyday. If I could come in and leave when I want then I would be 100% happy about working. LOL, but who wouldn't.

Good luck tomorrow Texangirl and remember we will all be there with you. Please get back to us as soon as you can to let us know how everything went.

3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I'll be sending you some energy to get thru the day until 3:30. If it helps here in WI it is 4 p.m.?

Your surgery will go so fast and you will be surprised as to the level of pain. I've heard from a friend that had it that it was like when she had her gallbladder out.

Sending you lots of good wishes and positive thoughts!
  4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi Texangal,

Goodness gracious, I didn't realize you were having surgery tomorrow. I've heard from many people that after they have their gall bladder taken out, they feel much better and that the recovery time isn't that long. My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow. Please check in with us when you can, and I hope your flare goes away very soon.

Warm hugs,

BILLCAMO New Member

is the best medicine !

So , embrace your sense of humor and it will carry you through.......

Blessings ,

b/c.....(AKA jail bird)lol
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Just know that we are thinking about you tomorrow and praying that all will go well with you and your surgery.

Hope you made it through the rest of the day OK. Try and think positively and have happy thoughts (or aw happy as you can when you are going in for surgery) Also, hope you aren't feeling as badly after you got home from work.

Try and rest up a bit. It will be a busy day tomorrow !

Hugs and blessings,