Feeling Much Better With EFT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi All!
    I just wanted to update everyone on the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) by Gary Craig that I have been using on my 20 years of CFS/FM. I have been doing the tapping on accupressure points for the past 3 months. Gary Craig has a free 72 page download and Dr. Mercola also has info on EFT on his website. It takes only about an hour to learn EFT and it is good for stress, emotional trauma, obsessions, post traumatic stess disorder, and chronic illnesses.

So far my health has improved quite a bit from EFT. My chronic anxiety is gone...my brain is no longer in fibrofog and feels normal again....I feel more positive and much stronger mentally...plus I am feeling a little more energy. Gary Craig's DVD says that chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia are due to emotional trauma (stress) and allergies so I have been focusing on doing EFT on my childhood issues and my food allergies.

I am continuing the EFT and will keep everyone updated. By the way, I just wanted to mention that I am one of the first members of this board back when we only had like six or seven people on this board. Have A Great Day!

Love, Jasmine
  2. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Just bumping up!
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I used to do EFT and felt better for it but had forgotten all about it. I am in a terribly anxious state and am going to dig out my info right now.

Thanks for sharing.
    Pepper
  4. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

EFT is working so well for my generalized anxiety disorder. It's great to feel so relaxed and mellow again. EFT is the best! I've been doing several rounds every other day and just love it!