Feeling really sick

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kellyann, Jan 15, 2008.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I don't know if it is due to all the crazy stress my kids are putting me through or what, but I have been super sick lately. I still can not kick the headache. It hurts so bad.I am running fevers some. I am hurting all over really bad, couldn't even hold a bowl of cereal with my left hand last night. My shoulders are on fire. But the worst is still the headache. I tried to make an appiontment to see my doctor at the FFC. I can't get in until the 28th of this month. I guess if it gets much worse I'll go to the emergency room. I don't think I've ever felt this sick before. I don't know if I can even stand up long enough to take a shower. I can't stand much more of this. I am so irriatable I can't stand myself. It feels like my eyes are burning in my head. Well, I am going to go lay down, if I get any worse I'm heading to the er.

2. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Stress will do it everytime.

Hope you feel better.

3. bevy2most

bevy2most New Member

so bad. Stress definately doesn't help any. Try to take care of yourself.
    Feel better soon,
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I remember when I felt that way too. It is awful! I am not suggesting this but several years ago I had a daily headache that was stress related. i went for Swedish massage for 3 weeks in a r ow and-------adfter working a lot on my neck, it is gone!!!@!!!!!!

Good luck to you, dear one.

Gentle Hugs,

5. ckball

ckball New Member

I am so sorry, you have had a rough road and I agree with the crowd here, stress is a killer. Everyone deals with it differently and I hope you find your way.

Sometimes we have to say no to everyone except ourselves. Take care-Carla
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that you are feelong so badly. Yes, I am convinced all the stress I had 20 plus years ago with sick (Alzheimers) FIL, one of my kids and other things. You have been through the wringer kiddo !!

Try and take care oif yourself !!! I know that is not always to easy.

Wrm hugs and blessings,

7. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I know stress is hard on the body. My mom was going through a very stressful period in her life last year and had a heart attack. She had to get a tripple bypass heart surgery. She really scared me. I thought we were going to lose her there for awhile. She is doing much better now, thank goodness. She worries about me all the time. I want to just pack up the babies and go visit her. My husband just bought me a 1996 chysler sebring convertable car. Just as soon as I feel god enough I am going to take the babies on a road trip and cruise to Florida and see my mom for a good while. Take a break from my house and kids.

Take Care!