FEELING SAD - FIBROTEARS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi, everyone.

I feel so sad that there is really no hope for me to get rid of these pelvic floor muscle spasms and pain.

The doctors admit that they do not know what to do anymore. There is no treatment avaliable. This is so awfull. Why did it have to happen to me?

So, pain will be my buddy for the rest of my life. I keep hoping that it's a nightmare and that I will wake up soon but it isn't.

Emosionally I feel numb, angry, sad and confused. How can God allow his children to suffer so much? Why can't the pain go away as it came? Why does nothing help?

I tried diazepam like one of you suggested and it also didn't work.

I told my gynaecologist today that I'm not going to that sex therapist but rather to a psychologist I feel comfortable with like someone suggested. I think he's ok with it.

By the way, what does the abbreviations: dd en lol stand for?

Hugs

Fibrotears
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

I suggest that you find a highly trained physical therapist/massage therapist (I'm talking MS level), who knows myofascial release therapy. Myfascial constrictions can cause pelvic floor muscle tightness and pain.

P.S. You might get more responses if you put what you were sad about in the title. I just looked because I saw it was on page 3 with only one response, so I thought I would bump it.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/18/2006]