FEELING SAD - FIBROTEARS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrotears, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi, everyone.

I feel so sad that there is really no hope for me to get rid of these pelvic floor muscle spasms and pain.

The doctors admit that they do not know what to do anymore. There is no treatment avaliable. This is so awfull. Why did it have to happen to me?

So, pain will be my buddy for the rest of my life. I keep hoping that it's a nightmare and that I will wake up soon but it isn't.

Emosionally I feel numb, angry, sad and confused. How can God allow his children to suffer so much? Why can't the pain go away as it came? Why does nothing help?

I tried diazepam like one of you suggested and it also didn't work.

I told my gynaecologist today that I'm not going to that sex therapist but rather to a psychologist I feel comfortable with like someone suggested. I think he's ok with it.

By the way, what does the abbreviations: dd en lol stand for?

Hugs

Fibrotears
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

I'm sorry for your pain. How does it affect you? Is it constant?

I don't understand why God allows so much suffering either.

DD stands for darn or damn disease, lol stands for Laugh out loud. I don't know what en stands for either (smile).

Kendra
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I'm so so SORRY hun you are having to go through all this...as if we don't have enough to deal with.

I dont't have alot of advice to give hun...sorry...

I just wanted you to know, my thoughts & Prayers are with you...I hope you will have many pain-free days to come!!

I know we wonder "WHY" sometimes...and thats something none of us can really answer. I have ask "Why" myself many times...but we have to take it a day at a time.

Just know your in my thoughts and Prayers....We understand for the most part and feel your pain.

(((((BIG CYBER HUGS)))))
    ~Bluerose~
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Have you ever done biofeedback? I went through many different vulvodynia treatments several years ago. One of the treatments was seeing a physical therapist who specialized in biofeedback of pelvic floor muscles.

Basically, they insert a little probe into your vagina (sounds fun, doesn't it?). Then you squeeze and release your pelvic floor muscles. A machine records what your muscles are doing. It helps you recognize how to strengthen and relax those particular muscles. It's like little calisthenics for your pelvic floor muscles.

The other thing that really helped me was an in home electrical stimulator. It's kind of like a little vibrator. You again insert it into your vagina. It's about the size of a small dill pickle. It's hooked up to an electrical pack. Then you turn it on and it delivers a very small electrical pulse. You control how strong the pulse is. As your pelvic floor muscles get stronger, you can take more current. It doesn't hurt. It sounds freaky, but it really helped.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I definitely feel for you.

Katy
  5. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

This describes some of what I am talking about:

http://www.vulvodynia.com/surf_elc.htm
  6. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

Sorry that you are in so much pain. Wish I could make it go away!
    LOL stands for laughing out loud.
    DD stands for dumb diagnose or disease
    have no idea what en stands for
    Lots of fibro hugs to you>>>>>
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry your are going through all this. I can tell from your picture you are a sweet girl. I wish these diseases would leave the young people alone. It wouldn`t be as bad if it hit people when they were a little older and had a chance to have a normal life first.

I`m sending positive thoughts and prayers. A did a search on pelvic floor pain and there is a lot of information out there and I`m sure support sites too. Look for a support board for it and there you might get some answers from other people experiences.

Just hold on, there has got to be some help out there for you. We are here for you anytime.

Hugs,
    Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2006]