Feeling sick to my stomache getting tired of it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 28, 2007.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am begining to think that my body is rejecting all food. AS every thing I seem to eat does not agree with my stomache. I am so nausetaed all the time but don't throw up just feel like I should. I am so tired all the time , I ache all over and just feel rotten.

I don't know if this is caused by stress from a family matter. I wish I could share this faimly problem with you but since my family can read this I dont' dare say what it is. It would only upset the person .

Just wondering if stress can cause you to feel so sick to your stomache? Becuase it can then I have a reason for feeling like this.

I feel worse if I don't eat and will get light headed . So I have been eating in small amounts and feel a bit better but tonight my stomache is rumbling and complaining to me, I can hear and feel it. I really don't know what to do about this and wish I would feel better soon.

MUst be going nuts as I can't find a reason for feeling so sick all the time. Although feeling sick every time you go to eat has a strange side effect on me. I have lost 10 lbs in 2 months. And I am keeping it off and still losing. So I guess I can't complain about this.
    AFter I had my tonsils out many MANY years ago I got anticoitc induced colitis. I had to have 4 units of whole blood at the time and was hospitalized for a week I went in the hospital weighing 145 and 5 days later I weighed 118. I don't recommend this as a weight loss program I would rather be enjoying my food than feeling like I am going to be sick all the time.
    Thanks for letting me gripe about how rotten I am feeling.
    HUGS~
    Rosemarie
  2. ILM

ILM New Member

yes stress can cause upset stomach, esp if you have IBS.

I have IBS and allergies and I get that sick feeling a lot.

FOr me a cold coca cola or ginger ale helps settle my stomach.
    Also peppermints, spef. altoids will help calm it down a bit. Or the new ginger altoids.
    And eating smaller meals throughout the day is good too.
    The key to nausea is to not get hungry, like with morning sickness, if you let yourself get hungry it gets so much worse.