Feeling So Bad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Nov 25, 2006.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am feeling so bad today. I haven't felt this bad for a long time. Aching, etc.

I had surgery about 2 1/2 wks ago for gallbladder. Thought I was doing great.

I have indigestion again plus the hurting. What a drag..

Our weather is overcast and I believe that is part of the problem.

2. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i'm sorry to hear that your feeling so bed today. just try to think positive. this feeling probably isn't permanent, you did just have surgery. it can take a person without any other medical problems 6 weeks to fully recover from that operation, so it's going to take some time. just take it slow, baby yourself a little bit. curl up on the couch, watch some bad t.v. and know that tomorrow will probably be better.

i hope this helps.
    rachel
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Sorry to here you are having a bad day. I know what you mean about the cloudy weather. I am in California also (southern), used to the sun! I could never live where it is cloudy a lot of the time as this is depressing to me. I am glad that it has been a little cooler though, it is starting to feel like fall.

I had my gall bladdder out about a year and a half ago. My stomach has never been the same. I really don't have a lot of problems with it, it just feels different and it gets upset more often. I hope as time passes, your stomach will get "adjusted" and start feeling better. Mine did, just feels bloated and nauseous sometimes.

Sending positive thoughts your way! Kim :)