feeling soooo stressed....and need prayer.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, May 20, 2004.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I am going thru so much..have been for over 3 years, and I am finding myself spiritually, physically, emotionally weak. I have begun to feel defeated..and I know the Lord is allowing all these trials for a reason, but I am tired of hearing.He only allows as much as we can handle....I know I can not handle it and I do truly give it to HIM..but I just need to know I have prayers going up for me.

I will be undergoing more surgery for my back within the next few weeks..it is a revision on the first surgery they did last July, and another disc needs to be done also. I have fibro, and I am so worried that even though these surgery's are done, this is no guarntee that I will no longer need pain meds..or that it will do any good. There are very real complications to this second surgery, and I am fearful...I have a young son who has special needs, and I worry about him and my husband should anything happen to me.

But..on the advise of 3 neuro surgeons this revision NEEDS to be done.

I know I am breaking all the rules about trusting my Saviour..but friends..I am so tired...please pray for me...Thank you.
  2. dash

dash New Member

Scripture encourages us to share one and others burdens; to pray for one and other and to put the needs of others before our own.

Part of trusting the Saviour is trusting His people. We are to mourn with those who mourn and praise with those who praise and comfort those who need comforting.

I pray that the Lord gives you peace about having this surgery; that the deep exhaustion you are experiencing be lifted, so that you can rest in His love.

If you go ahead with this plan, I pray that your neurosurgeons are guided by the Holy Spirit, in their plans,and preparations for this procedure and that their hands are blessed with supernatural skill. I pray that all the other health workers you deal with are intelligent, capable and compassionate.

I ask that God provide you with many hands and hearts to come alongside of you and help with the practical side of your recovery and bless you spiritually in doing so.

Let us know how things are going with you, so we can continue to hold you up in prayer.

Della
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Blessed are those who mourn; for they shall be comforted
    Matthew 5;4

Come to me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Matthew 11;28

The Lord is always just a prayer away, even if you cannot find the words, he will understand.

Lisa
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying that God gives you comfort, peace and direction with your health and this surgery you need. We all doubt at times, its only human. With these illnesses we go through so much, enough suffering for 10 people. ITs very hard to stay positive but all we can do is try our best and keep the faith as much as we are able.

Sandy
    This Message was Edited on 05/21/2004
    [This Message was Edited on 05/21/2004]
  5. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

and to ask you all to continue to pray for me..my next surgery will be in the second week of June...Please continue to lift me up..thank you to all!!
  6. gailette

gailette New Member

Hello,I know how you feel about you needing other to pray for you.I am a christan with alzment(well worry spelling left on this word)It ok to ask for pray It isn't easy as we reminder Christ also pray for himself.I am sorry I been stress out myself andI lost my though,but I will go now and take you to him im pray.