Feeling terrible!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am a returning member. We haven't had internet for a while. I sure have missed this place. Just a profile incase someone wants to know.

I am 39yrs old and have been married for 18yrs. I have a 12yr old son.

My son is mentally handicapped and has seizures, the seizures are caused by a stroke that he had while I was in labor with him for 23hrs. He also has sleep apnea.

I have fibro, ra, oa, diabetic neuropathy, gastroparesis, diverticulitis, herniated and bulging discs, diabetes, high blood pressure.

I also suffer from stress headaches.

Lately everything seems to be flaring up. I have had what seems like a continous headache.

A subject came up recently and I was wondering if anyone else had a problem with their teeth rotting and falling out.

My sister in law has fibro too and it is happening to her also.

Guess that's all thanks
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

You really have a lot to cope with. I hope you can find support and help on the board. It is a very caring and knowledgable group of people.

Kathy.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

My, my! You surely have a big helping on your plate! I'm glad your internet is up again and you are back here for some compassion and understanding. Please check in often.

I am not having a bad time right now, but many are so maybe this winter weather is having its effect on people. Now I say this and then knock on wood because I don't want to tempt fate! (-:

About the teeth...not falling out and just had a couple cavities filled. But, they are in good shape. My dentist said that he should see me more when I'm ill than normal because illness sometimes causes us to be unable to care for our teeth as well as when we're feeling better. So, I have been going every six month to have them cleaned. First cavities I've had for some time. Just a thought from my dentist.

Do take care. It's nice to meet you.

Sue
  4. vallsb

vallsb New Member

Hi I'm new to this group..as I was reading your mesg. I thought I to Have problems with my TEETH and they hurt and a lot of teeth rotting....But dose it have to do with FM.. I not know? does any one have an answer...Vall