Feeling the pressure

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Well no good day today........woke up at 5:00am and am feeling really depressed still need some help with income. I feel so hopeless and helpless. I sit home 24/7 with no kind of income and due to all my diseases cannot work. I wish there was help out there for me but I guess I am just a lost pebble in this world of pain and suffering. Well I hope no one else feels this worthless. Thanks for listening to an old wind bag.
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

Well no good day today........woke up at 5:00am and am feeling really depressed still need some help with income. I feel so hopeless and helpless. I sit home 24/7 with no kind of income and due to all my diseases cannot work. I wish there was help out there for me but I guess I am just a lost pebble in this world of pain and suffering. Well I hope no one else feels this worthless. Thanks for listening to an old wind bag.
  3. mason12

mason12 New Member

I don`t expect a good day either and also woke up early,
    about 4:30 am.
    Sleep and pain meds don`t work,(very depressing).
    Have spent most of my savings on advertized products
    which don`t work.
    I find it hard to believe that something so painfull as
    FM and CFS which the Doctors tell me I have, can`t be
    treated and diagnosed other than the pressure points
    which I have plus total body pain.
    I hope your day turns out better.
    Cheers,
    Mason12
  4. SleepyWillow25

SleepyWillow25 New Member

Isn't it frustrating, depressing and so very stressful? I know exactly how your feeling and i know many on here also do.

Where abouts do you live? I have got some sites that help sick people.

Love

Belle
  5. JP

JP New Member

After reading your post, I thought about my Grandmother. She was such a light in my life. When I was feeling overwhelmingly blue, she would always remind me in a most loving way that "this too shall pass." I don't know why, but it always gave me hope that my feelings would change; my feelings were fluid. The circumstances may not change, but my feelings would.

Hang in there...the only thing that is constant is change.

I wish you peace.

Jan
  6. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I live in Crystal, Michigan. I have to go for a consultation today at the gastroentoligist doctor. I kind of think this is a waste of my time but I really like my family doc. so I will humor him. I just wish there was some sort of financial help for us out there who have husbands who work, I am not my husband and would like to have some sort of income.
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

My greeting sounds up....but I certainly am not~I totally relate to your pain and the money issue!!! I was approved SSI a few years back for myself,(Me and my 3 children)-Well,I"ve been wanting to move in with my longtime boyfriend(He is my childrens father)and due to HIS income....if I did move in I would lose my SSI!!!I don't get that!!!???So I'm not suppose to contribute to the household finances??The social security people found me disabled.....approved me SSI...said I could'nt work with my medical conditions,so why should it matter that my childrens father has an income?UUUUGG!!! And he only makes $14 an hr at his job-I hardly consider that enough for a family of 5!!With a morgage,utilities,food,cable etc....
    So here I sit with my small apartment&kids getting SSI.I'm caught between two rocks here!! The system is crazy ass stupid!!
    Are you able to even work part-time?Just to give yourself a little money?I know its really tough......I'd be willing to try part time ....but I'm not sure if I could even handle that!!and tend to my children,cook dinner Etc..
    Wishing you a better tomorrow and much luck overall~
    Keep your chin up......
    Warm regards,
    Tracey