Feeling unlike myself

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by Tgrl1974, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Tgrl1974

Tgrl1974 New Member

Been feeling weird the past few days.
    Lethargic, no energy, headaches and lightheaded also dry/bad taste in mouth.
    What could be wrong?
  2. Tgrl1974

Tgrl1974 New Member

No medications right now. Doc wanted me to stop taking my antidepressants because I was having a hard getting pregnant the second time.

I'm wondering if it could be depression symptoms.
  3. stick2013

stick2013 Member

When did you stop taking your meds? If it was recently, then your symptoms could be withdrawl symptoms. The symptoms you described don't sound like depression...
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Low thyroid does not always equal depression, and taking thyroid medication (particularly if you do not need the med) does not relieve depression if it is due to chronic depression, situational depression, etc. and depression unrelated to thyroid.

Ultimately, you should see your doctor and ask him your questions. S/he is your best resource especially involving pregnancy/trying to get pregnant and questions about your health during those times.

I agree it may be withdrawal symptoms. Also, since it has only been a few days that you have been feeling unwell, how about charting what you have been doing and eating over the past few days. Also make sure you get enough water in you and the doctor will tell you how much that should be.

Talk to your doctor and let a professional figure it out so you are okay. Hugs and hope you get better.

[This Message was Edited on 07/13/2012]