Feeling worse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke1972, Apr 6, 2006.

1. keke1972

keke1972 New Member

I have been going to the ffc since Dec. 27. Two weeks ago I started feeling quite a bit better. That's amazing to me because since I have had this illness(18 years) I can't think of one thing that has helped. I couldn't believe it one day I said to my husband that I could stand for longer periods of time and my legs felt so much better. My fatigue seemed a little better and I wasn't as foggy. Well, that was then and this is now, all of my symptoms are in a major flare. My thyroid med seems to be too high because I am having difficulties staying asleep at night even with sleep medicine (trazodone 100mgs.) My brain is completely foggy, fatigue is horrible and my whole body is aching. I started taking the antifungal for candida about two weeks ago. I wonder if that could have anything to do with the major flare? The sleep issue I know isn't helping also. I called to day to tell Dr. G that I was having problems with sleep probably due to the thyroid medication, but I never heard back. Has anyone else had an increase in symptoms when starting antifungal? Thanks for the comments, Kristen
  2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Can't help you with your question but am bumping you back up to the first page and hopefully someone will have an answer for you....SueF
  3. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

NO, Ive not had a major flare with treating yeast infection but to tell you the truth, since Ive quit eating yeast breads and alot of sugar, I havent had one. How often does your dr check your thyroid levels? mine cks every 3 mths. It has taken yrs to get the level where it should be. Im hypo thyroid. Some meds will make my heart pound in my finger tips and toes as well as my chest when I try to sleep. Sorry I wasnt much help

Suzette