Feet & Calves

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shari1677, Jul 2, 2009.

1. shari1677

shari1677 New Member

Was wondering if anyone gets muscle spasms in their feet and calves. I can no longer stretch my legs, or wring my toes without causing a muscle spasm somewhere in my lower legs or feet.
    Is this FM related?

Also, I have a numb patch on my left calf too that has been there for weeks now, which is a welcome relief from the pain, but nonetheless, worrisome too.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/03/2009]
  2. michellemariewalls

michellemariewalls New Member

I have the exact same thing. My arches are extremely high and cause lots of cramping and pain in my calves and feet. The outside of both thighs are numb, I think mine is due to lower back pain and degenerative disc disease in my spine. I dont know the answers but make sure you have a pair of crocs, wearing them enables me to make it through the day.
  3. kennysmauhmee

kennysmauhmee New Member

I have the same problem. Sometimes you need a good stretch with a yawn, but if I try to do that with my legs/feet it gives me charlie horses in my calves and/or toes. And the bottoms of my feet are mostly numb.
  4. toddm1960

toddm1960 New Member

I have the same problem, the bottom of my feet and the top of my calves. If I have to stand on my toes or a ladder it really kicks it all off. I'm taking 800mg of magnesium twice a day and it does seem to lessen them, but it's still there.