feet hurt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jewels920, Nov 5, 2008.

1. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Ow. Pain in my feet. Never had FM in my feet before. Ow.

And, true to FM, the pain moves around. It's usually on the side of my heels and I've poked and prodded to see if it was a lump or a bone spur or a bruise...when something hurts that bad it's like I expect to SEE something or FEEL something, but nope. Nothing there. Just pain.

I have OTC insoles in my shoes but I'm wondering if I need to get better shoes. Like I'm not spending enough on medicine and supplements.

::sigh::

jules
  2. mom2many

mom2many New Member

Is it more like nerve pain or more like a muscle ache like pain?
    I have nerve pain in both feet.
  3. RENA0808

RENA0808 Member

I have bunions which seem to glow ...........sometimes they are orange or red and very swollen.

But I also have real bad fibro pains in my feet.They burn and swell up and sometimes it feels as though I am walking on nails!
    My ankles are also affected...they feel like they have turned into wooden feet and I am going to fall over because they will not bend!

I have to stop dead wherever I am til they calm down and let me move.Feel stupid when I am outside and people are around but what can I do??
    I have just bought some copper inserts for my shoes.........probably another waste of money but hey!!

I hope you find some relief soon.

Take care
    Rena