Feet question for you all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 17, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Dry cracked heels on your feet???

Mine are terrible, it hurts to walk, my heels are constantly so dry, what can I do?

Anyone else?

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Dry cracked heels on your feet???

Mine are terrible, it hurts to walk, my heels are constantly so dry, what can I do?

Anyone else?

Jaci
  3. wheatstalk

wheatstalk New Member

My daughter told me about this lotion. It has oatmeal in it. However, I'll warn you it's expensive. A 12-oz. bottle in the grocery or pharmacy is about $7-8. Sometimes I can get it at Sam's Club in a package with 2 12-oz. bottles and a purse-size tube for about $12. When I see it like that I stock up.

Hope this helps.

Using almost any lotion and wearing socks to bed helps me too, but kinda warm in the summer....

Blessings,
    Chris
  4. Bunnylover

Bunnylover New Member

Last year I started noticing my heels and other areas were cracked like yours and I found what worked for me and now my feet look like babys feet.
    What I use is soaking my feet first in any type of foot soak and then I use a foot stone made with pumice stone. Use this very gently. First time they were so bad it seemed like I would never get all that dead skin off but it worked.
    Then I apply just any lotion. I do this every two weeks now and my feet look and feel great. Hope this helps. Very inexpensive too. Terri
  5. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

My feet are awful!!! Dry, cracked, scaly, YUCK!! I have one of those pumice stones and as soon as I get out of the shower, while they are soft, I use the stone and then slather them with lotion and then put socks on.
    That still does not help much. But it takes some of the dry dead skin off.

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

Avons cracked heel relief cream!!Comes in a tube,works great!!at around $4-5 dollars....can't beat it with a stick!!I use a pumice stone after a shower too,but only once a week~Hope you get good results,I did!
    take care,
    Tracey

[ advertisement ]