Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by froggyfog, Feb 4, 2009.

1. froggyfog

froggyfog New Member

Does anyone have problem with their feet hurting on the sides. This is a new one for me and the doctor just didn't see anything wrong when he checked my feet. I figure this is another FM symptom but was wondering if anyone else had it. My pain runs along the ankle side...sometimes one foot hurts but most the time its both.

2. luckyman

luckyman New Member

I didn't notice it before reading your post. You know how many symptoms we have, and I simply think it's rare that we notice all of them at once, but believe me, they're there. I notice it the most when I have had to stand or walk more than usual. They will be extra sore for days, and yes the pain is also felt on the sides, especially the lateral portions. Good luck, give those dogs a rest, and possibly a soak. Elevating seems to help me.

BTW is the froggy part of froggyfog refer to your feet? (I know all too well about the fog.)
  3. not there, but my big toes, I think I walk on the inside of my feet. OWWW!
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

my feet hurt bad,especially on the outsides, its both feet, and is worse first thing in the am, whe i just get up. then its off & on during the day. but yes they always hurt. told doc about it & some burning type pain i am having down my legs, she sent me for MRI and some nerve testing. wont know results till monday, think she is ruling out MS :( but at least she is not just dismissing it as another fibro symptom.hope your feeling better! Kat
  5. moi482001

moi482001 Member

and also in the toe area. Had all the tests-MRI, Xray, and another where they zap you an electrical current. And it's Fibro and it hurts like ......and there is nothing I can do. It's worse at nite when I sit down to watch tv. Keep wiggling my toes and try not to touch my feet. I sometimes think I would like to smash my toes because they hurt so much.