Fellow Idahoans - please help me with doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BluEyes, Aug 22, 2002.

1. BluEyes

BluEyes New Member

I was advised by a moderator (I think Jackie, but can't remember now) that there are lots of members of this message board that live in Idaho. If so, are you pleased with your doctor? I am on Medicaid, and I think I can go to Idaho, Washington, Utah, and MAYBE Oregon, but NOT Montana (which is frustrating because I live in eastern Idaha, near the Montana border). Even if you don't have a doctor to refer, it would be really nice to know you are out there... I feel like I am stranded on a desert island with no water!

Please - Raise your hand if you live in or around Idaho. --- THANKS!!!

Brenda
  2. BluEyes

BluEyes New Member

I was advised by a moderator (I think Jackie, but can't remember now) that there are lots of members of this message board that live in Idaho. If so, are you pleased with your doctor? I am on Medicaid, and I think I can go to Idaho, Washington, Utah, and MAYBE Oregon, but NOT Montana (which is frustrating because I live in eastern Idaha, near the Montana border). Even if you don't have a doctor to refer, it would be really nice to know you are out there... I feel like I am stranded on a desert island with no water!

Please - Raise your hand if you live in or around Idaho. --- THANKS!!!

Brenda
  3. wing-anna-prayer

wing-anna-prayer New Member

I have a good MD he has worked with my symptoms pretty well. But I am looking for a Dr. with more knowledge as well. Hope you find someone.
    ((Hugs))
    Anna
  4. lmeyers

lmeyers Guest

Brenda,
    Please let me know if you found a Dr in Utah. I live here also, and at present have to see 11 Dr's for all I have, would like to make that 1 Doctor!! Laura
  5. Hidn

Hidn New Member

Brenda,
    I live in Wa (Spokane) my Rhuematologist is supposed to be one of the best in the area. His name is Jon Stevenson at the Arthritis NW clinic. His phone number is 509-838-6500. You did not dsay if a rhuem doc is who you are looking for, so I will give you my GP (he is great!)
    Dr Sohn, at the Indian Trail Family Clinic. 509-464-1600
    I do hope this helps :)
    Keep me posted ok?
    Denise

[ advertisement ]