Felt GREAT last night, What happened today??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by moose1070, Aug 26, 2003.

1. moose1070

moose1070 New Member

Good Morning all,
    Ive only posted a couple of times here and felt great last night, I mean the best I have felt in a really long time, I have been suffering with FM for about I would say five years but doctor DX just six months, I woke up this morning and took my RX, like I do every morning and then by the time I got to work, just went down hill? My body just aches so bad!!? I took all my pain meds. and all that I should have for now but just feel really bad?? Could this be an on site of a flair up?
    Thanks for listing.
    Moose1070
  2. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Sorry to hear your feeling so bad. That is what happens with this stupid disease. Feel great one minute and like crap the next. Hope your day gets better.
    tlc8858
  3. pearls

pearls New Member

This is probably the most common feature of FMS. Happens all the time. Can't plan on anything for sure because of it. Nuts!

Hugs,
    Pearl
  4. wle

wle New Member

it is...........Had such a great weekend a couple weekends ago...cleaned house like crazy. Was wounderful. It all went doun hill after that. Had a crappy week and then better weekend and then this week has so far not been so bad. But ya never know.....really hard to plan for anything. My mom's 90th birthday is this coming weekend. There will be a dinner party in her honor Saturday and then cake and icecrean (at my house) for her on Sunday! Please pray for me that I at least have the energy to get my house picked up and live through the kids and 4 grand kids being there on Sunday. Thank you God that Monday is a Holiday for me and I will be able to lay around. Sad when your 90 year old mother had more energy and endurance than you do! WLE
  5. moose1070

moose1070 New Member

Thank you all for the kind words, I thought I was loosing it for a moment!! I guess you all are right, one day you feel like you on top of the world and then the next can not get out of bed??!! Im not liking this very much! Thank you all for answearing, I posted once before and someone replyed with a not so nice answear and I was not going to come back but ill stick around for abit. Good luck with you Grandmas 90th birthday, it's said when they have more get up and go then we do!! My get up and go, got up and went!!
    Moose1070
  6. sharon5650

sharon5650 New Member

HI, I KNOW EXACTLEY HOW YOU FEEL, WE CAN NOT MAKE ANY PLANS, AS WE NEVER KNOW HOW WE ARE GOING TO FEEL FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER, OR ONE HOUR TO ANOTHER. IT CHANGES OUR WHOLE LIFE, DOESN'T IT? IT IS JUST GETTING TO THE ACCEPTANCE STAGE, AND STAYING THERE, THAT COUNTS NOW. LIKE ANY GRIEF, THERE ARE 4 STAGES- ANGER-DEPRESSION-DENIAL-ACCEPTANCE, I THINK THAT IS RIGHT. I JUMP AROUND TO ALL OF THESE EMOTIONS, OR I HAVE DIFFERENT SWING MOODS, IF I DON'T HAVE ONE THING IT'S ANOTHER. TRY USEING THE THE SAYING ''THIS TO SHALL PASS'' SHARON28