Female issues- predominently Health

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clarisse, Mar 27, 2005.

1. clarisse

clarisse New Member

have hade premature menopause, at the age of 25. as a result of the copper coil (IUD).Resulted in PID Pelvic Inflamatory Disease.

My life from that time on has been a nightmare. The overwelming feeling of empty. As the yrs went by at different ages the lies i told myself about not being able to have to have children because of my lifestyle. etc.....I did not take care of myself but no one else did either. so what was i suppose to do. Anyway everything was removed and i went into shock for a very long time . and i was again and always been alone. Why is that? especially at this time a truly believe a woman should have a good support system around to help put all the pieces together and try to make some sence of this major complications and coping as being a full flenged woman. Sorry i got carried away. this is the first time i have gone into so much detail.

I am 48 yrs old this April and over the years with alot of hard times. What do i do now.????????

If there is anyone out there that has gone through sinmilar experience please contact me at this site.

Thank you Clarisse

[This Message was Edited on 03/27/2005]
  2. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

I cant help you since i am a guy,I have no brains when it comes to female questions of your type. all i can say is someone will answer you...if your post doesnt work this time try a better TITLE...if your title isnt a grabber people wont read it.."Need some answers" should be "FEMALE PROBLEMS! NEW TO THE BOARD! HELP!"

Try that if you dont get any responses...

But as a man I can say WELCOME!!!

3. clarisse

clarisse New Member

Good Morning, Easter Mon.

Thank you for for understanding, If you don't mind i would like to say a bit more on my hysterectomy. shortly around that thime already i had / have Osteoarthritis and now Fibromyalgia, and some other complications. I wish it was that cut and dry, but too much has happened over the yrs. even the Dr. have no idea what to do with me.

So many pple have suggested Pray, be Gratefull, etc ...
    I find that concept rigth now a little difficult , I do not want to be alone anymore, but will God Forgive me for all my wrongs in action and in thought?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Happy Easter.
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

This weekend the Lord revealed something to me and maybe it is for you. Jesus loves you. No matter what you have done. Call to Him and He will meet you where you are RIGHT NOW.

It is ONLY thru Jesus Christ that any of us will be saved. The bad news is that no one is good enough to get into Heaven on their own merit. The good news is that NO ONE is bad enough to be denied. You don't need to clean up your act. He knows what you have done and HE LOVES YOU ANYWAY. Always has, always will. He has know you before you were born and He is waiting for you with open arms RIGHT NOW.

The bible says that the angels rejoice if even one sinner comes to Christ. If you trust Him today, He will receive you, no questions asked. He will change your life. I can do ALL things thru Christ who strengthens me, says the bible. Not SOME things, not MOST things, but ALL things.

Trust Him now and the angels will rejoice over your precious, precious soul and so will we.

5. stampfreak

stampfreak New Member

I am so sorry for the struggles life has brought you, you deserve the best of support and hugs!!

I always thought having children was required for happiness. I was the youngest of 5 children, so I was never alone as a kid. We tried to conceive for a few years of my remission. I prayed SO HARD for children but wasn't able to conceive. We never really found out the cause, but it could also have been my husband (he used to work as an environmental technician--was around lots of toxics.)

If I had conceived during that time, I'd have a toddler now, and since my relapse I can barely feed myself. So, I guess it was all in God's plan for me to be childless, ('cept for my two fur-persons.) I've come to terms with it and now view it as a blessing.

God has a plan with your life too, though it may not always seem to make sense. Whenever I go through hard times, my mom tells me that "God's going to have lots of explaining to do when we get up there!"

God bless,
  6. clarisse

clarisse New Member

Good Morning All, Wed

I want to Thank everyone who answered my questions. I will have a look at the book of John as someone has requested as very good reading.
    I hope everyone had a nice Easter with lots of candy and fun with the family.

Again Thank you for all your kind words.

7. hermione13

hermione13 New Member

To start off with, I am 24. I was diagnosed with fibro at age 14 and have had awful periods since I was 11. i started when i was 9. I was only recently diagnosed with endometriosis. Since May my periods have changed and I am beginning to notice new symptoms that seem to fit with premature menopause like temperature fluctuations, severe hair loss, chronic yeast infections, vaginal dryness, I also have had this weird irritation on the genetalia (not an STD, trust me I checked) and I have read that menopause can cause thinning of the skin, I also have bladder troubles (needing to go a lot). My periods have changed too since May 2009. They vary from month to month, I had one in July that was 3 days and my last period was 13 days long. My periods for the last 2 years have been 5-7 days longand have a good amount of clotting and the cycle is about 24 days. Now I am ranging from 16-30 days.

Is this similiar to how you felt? I'm nervous about going to the doctor and asking them about this. I asked them about my hair loss being hormonal and I pretty much got a thats the way it is answer but to date no doctor will even look at my head to see how it is thinning. I feel like this has got to be a hormonal change. I want to be wrong because I would like to have children.

Please Help!!