Fever

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gladiatorgirl2, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Gladiatorgirl2

Gladiatorgirl2 New Member

I constantly feel like I have a fever with my fibro. Does anybody else have this symptom? Today I'm just burning up and my skin feels like its on fire.
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

The tighter my neck and shoulders get ( they are my worst area for pain) the hotter I feel.

No one has been able to answer this, my doc just shrugs his shoulders.

my temp is usually below normal when I feel like that as well.

Sorry i can't help, but i do understand.:)

Claudia
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Do you actually have a fever, or just feel as though you do? A lot of FMers say their temp constantly runs a little low, or that they often run a low-grade fever.

A higher fever can mean a lot of other things. Maybe this is just the sensation of a fever, and another one of those strange fibro symptoms....

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

are my main symptom. I have a chart and check them three tiems a day for the past year and a half. I use an ear thermometer. If I could get rid of them I would be cured:)

No dr. has been able to explain them but for now they cycle and I get the chills with it. They range from 99-101. I use to be 97 every day before getting cfs. Nothing can bring it down either.
  5. Gladiatorgirl2

Gladiatorgirl2 New Member

I run a low grade temp between 99 and 101. My doctor has yet to figure out why either. Sometimes my temp is normal but my skin is hot to the touch.