FFC $250 Gift Cert Cleveland

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zoemurr, Jul 18, 2006.

1. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

has anyone used this yet? I can use it on supplements right? Will I have to use it all at once? I don't think I'll be going back there for a visit (I'll go to Dr. J) but that's a lot of $.

Thanks,
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2006]
  2. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

anyone? guess I'll call today and ask...
  3. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

and everyone was issued a $250 gift certificate as incentive to stay. I was wondering if anyone had used it yet, as I need to order more mitomax and multivitamins.

I've had no problems with the FFC, but I will be following Dr. J to her new office to stay with consistent care. If she was no longer available I would have tried the new doc.
  4. namow

namow New Member

I got one for $100 at the Fort Worth office and I used it already, they just deducted from the whole amount I was paying
  5. pawprints

pawprints New Member

For Sharp's leaving, I only got 100.oo. Myabe because it was such a smooth transition. They have 2 other doctors in that office. Dr. Stevens...which FFC did he come from and a new person starting in August.

Namow I think I am following him. What about you?
  6. namow

namow New Member

I decided to give dr. Stevens a try and if I don't feel comfortable then I will follow him. I did see him already and he was very nice, we'll see!!!

7. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Good luck. I am sure you will have success following his program.

If I did decide to stay with the FFC I would move closer to my home, like Georgia. I went specifically to Texas for Sharp. Our personalities seem to mesh so far...meaning he does not push me.

Let's keep in touch. I was also told to alkaline my diet(per your other post) so we are on the same page.
  8. namow

namow New Member

Too bad you are not in this area, but if you ever come around maybe we could meet.

How are you doing with your alkaline diet?? I am having a hard time knowing what to eat! the list is very poor!
    Hugs from Texas (I just moved from Florida)
  9. pawprints

pawprints New Member

I have not jumped in with both feet...just going slowly and eliminating the bad stuff first.

Even this way it is tough. I got some PH paper to test my saliva. I am very acidic, which can be caused by many things, not just diet.

Here's wishing us luck.