FFC any success?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chmolz23, Sep 1, 2006.

1. chmolz23

chmolz23 New Member

I was thinking about trying FFC, I attended the information seminar, has anyone had success at FFC? Any complications with the hormone replacement therapy? I was curious if anyone has been to the FFC in Philadelphia, PA?

Thanks

chmolz[This Message was Edited on 09/01/2006]
  2. chmolz23

chmolz23 New Member

I was thinking about trying FFC, I attended the information seminar, has anyone had success at FFC? Any complications with the hormone replacement therapy? I was curious if anyone has been to the FFC in Philadelphia, PA?

Thanks

chmolz
  3. intensemom

intensemom New Member

Yes, I am recovering from CFIDS and FM; but it is a slow, painful and expensive path. I started in December 2005 and am just starting to see lasting progress.

The FFC is the best bet around because they use many different approaches. Sometimes I just feel frustrated because we are trying so many things at one time that I don't know what is really working.

They do ask you to take a lot of supplrments. and they're expensive. It's all expensive and you have to keep your eye on the prize to get through it!

For me it is working, but there was trial and error involved. I hope this helps!

If you type FFC in the search box you will fing many posts about it!

tracy
  4. yesnettv

yesnettv New Member

Going to the Torrance, CA affiliate. I have not yet been able to afford the infectious disease testing, which should provide the next step.
    Guess I will just go get a loan.
    But I think I can work now, so I will be able to pay for it. I could not before. It is a pain in the behind to be conscientious!
  5. chmolz23

chmolz23 New Member

Tracy,

Thanks for your reply, Did you have to do any hormone replacement ie(cortisol, thyroid , growth hormone)this is what I am most concerned about. Whenever you play around with hormones it can get a little tricky>

Thanks,

John C
  6. kbak

kbak Member

FCC offers treatment that you might not be able to get elsewhere, BUT it's going to cost you (out of pocket).

My Insurance payed for the very expensive blood test, (yippie!) but not for the treatment itself.

The blood tests were $2500.00 dollars.

I had to pay for the first 4 visits ( because that's all I did) out of pockect, and would have been out of pocket forever if I decided that's what I wanted to do.

I believe that you can basically get the same treatment if your willing to do the enormous amout of reasearch that's required to get better, (not cured) because that's not possible for some of us at this time.

We want supplements that raise our NK cells and T cells. This requires a complete change of diet and fairly expensive supplements.

O.K. diet is easy to change, but for many, easier said then done. That's because people deal with their illness through food.

We use food as a comfort item. One of all time best items I have used to make me feel better is noxylane4. It's a proprietry formula from Lane Labs to boost the immune system by increasing your NK & T cells, but not to the point your hexing.

But, You can get this way cheaper thru the internet, like half the price, with an internet search.

Gensing has been a huge help with the fatigue.
    I'm glad that alternative treatment is out there, but it's just not affordable for the many.

You can do most of the same things for yourself if you take the time to read and research. Of course having a half way decent doc willing to work with you makes a big difference too.

It's all a big struggle. we fight this fight daily many times without the help or understanding of other's.

Wish you all much success!
    kbak