FFC Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AquariusGirl, Apr 6, 2006.

1. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

Hi,

I am new here and this is my 1st post. Been having CFS symptoms for over a year now and just started at the
    FFC in Philadelphia in Jan. No real improvement yet.
    Just wondering if anyone could share their experience.

I would give anything to wake up feeling rested. Tried tons of meds/supplements--can't seem to get back to feeling rested. I don't have insomnia that I know of either.
    Naps--nothing makes me feel rested.

Thanks.
    Kelli
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Just type FFC in the search and you should get tons of info.

>
  3. jane32

jane32 New Member

I have been going since Nov. I felt pretty good for a few months but this past month was awful. I am on all sorts of things but still hoping fo rthe best. I plan on giving it a full year.

I did the iv's a few times but they aren't for me.

What are your symptoms? I got sick Feb. of 05 with fevers, fatigue and sleep problems.
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I have posted about all my experiences. the bottom line is this is gonna take 4-6 months and maybe even a year for you to feel better and you may feel worse as you have die off from various things.

If you have Lymes it will take longer. If you have been sick for a long time it may take longer. if you have reactions to medications it may take longer. I stated almost a year ago and started seeing big difference at about month 5. I am in maintenence now but i am still battleing mycoplasma. I am 85-90% better.

I rode my horse on a cross country course Friday. I have not had to lie down and rest one single day in the past week. when I started I was in the bed by 2 or before every single day. Just hang in there and you will get better.

Good Luck ,
    Lynn
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

I am so glad you are still feeling better. Do you still take the fatigued to fantastic drink? I need to get back on it. I just really got sick of it but i think it helped. Are you taking anything else now? Were you ever treated for candida or no?
  6. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

YEs I still drink the FtoF and yes I am really sick of it. I got so tired of the orange and switched to Berry and now I am sick of that! I have tried mixing it with juice but that makes it worse! i put less water now and it's stronger but goes down quicker.

yes I had a mild case of Candida and IBS. when I went on the Candida diet the IBS went away with in a few days. I took Nystatin and I still take Jarro dophilus and Garlic. i stuck tot he diet religiously for a long time and lost 25 lbs but I got way off track during the holidays and can't seem to get back on track. I swore I would never eat sugar again and now I am eating it! It took me two weeks to get over the cravings the first time. I really need to get back as I don't wantr to slip back down hill!

I hope this helps. this battle is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Good Luck! Lynn
  7. jane32

jane32 New Member

How much do you take a day?