FFC Appointments

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Lynn, I'm there every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m., spend the night, then again at 11:00 on Wednesday's. So, when you kinda dropped out attending weekly, did you just take your oral medications and didn't get any I.V's? Just thinking about not attending every week for the antiviral I.V. makes me feel like I'm letting myself down and that I will not recover as timely as I want. I have a long way to go in that right now I have four (4) critters to deal with. Dr. B. says she will treat the next one after I've been on the Epstin Barr treatment for one month. So, I'm looking at four months before I get to start on the last critter.....and of course, I'm still waiting on last week's blood draw for testing of Lyme which will take three (3) weeks before I'll know. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and do what needs to be done...........

Remember I have some serious Brain Fog with this herxing going on but do I recall you also have Lyme as well as Epstein Barr........and of course the Myoplasmas, etc.

I was absolutely overwhelmed with the blood analysis and having so much to deal with. But there are many more out there dealing with more and feeling much worse than me.

Kindly advise if you don't mind to the things above, and yes, if possible, perhaps you could make an appointment on the days I'm at the Clinic.
    God Bless and I'm so happy to hear you are doing soooooooooo well, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DD
  2. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Do you come from out of town? Sounds like you go to the clinic a lot! I'm still recovering financially from my 1st trip so don't think I'll go back before my followup on Dec. 1st! Are you feeling any better?

Meow
  3. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

I will just miss you on Tuesday. I have an appt. for blood work at 10:00. I may stay for a viral IV too but I would be done before you got there.

Maybe I'll come in on a Wednesday morning next time.

Sandy
  4. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Grant has riding (me too!) on Tues so I will try for Weds morning! Looking forward to meeting you!

I don't have Lymes and I am so thankful. I don't think I would be feeling this good this quickly if I did! I didn't really purposefully stop getting the IVs. I was going to Chicago for a four day weekend with my neices and skipped one because they make me feel bad the day of sometimes the day after. The next week I was just really busy and skipped again. Before I knew it five weeks had gone by.

I should probably start back as I think they were helping but I have to give up half a day and sometimes two because they put me in bed. I think that is the die off and a good thing. I just don't want to feel bad! I have developed an aversion.

I am really figuring out what triggers me feeling bad and what exacerbates my brain fog. If I am scrambling and trying to do too much at once I get in a daze and can't keep things straight. Sometimes It comes around for seemingly no reason. Very frustrating and an ego blow!

See you on Weds. Lynn
  5. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Hopefully, you will be able to make it!!!!!!!!!! And, sorry but I must have gotten you confused with another lady on the Board regarding Lyme. I've read so many Post that I'm sure I'm into a Brain Fog.......too much, too soon, huh.

And, I certainly understand about the daze you feel when your trying to accomplish too many things at once. I find myself jumping from one project to another and boy, do I get into a daze, then comes the blurry, weak vision.......

Sounds like you are not working outside the home. That is wonderful that you don't have that added stressor. I've been out of the office for five weeks, plus. Really need to get back full time but am trying to help heal myself by staying out of stress...........

Have a good riding lesson. We have five (5) horses........all Saddle Horses.........I haven't gotten to ride since my back surgery in June in L.A. (wasn't an open spinal surery, luckily, I found a Neurosurgeon who performs a non-surgical procedure called an Endosposic Distectomy going into the side of the back and hip where the equipment just sucks out the fragrameted disc. It has really been a life saver for me. That siatica and back pain was terrible and kept me in a flare for over a year.......these poor bodies sure go through an awful lot of tramas, don't they.

God Bless and talk soon.
    DD
  6. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Don't worry about gettng me confused! I have the same problem. I can't keep the screen names and real names straight! They have a screen name but sign with the real name Yikes I am bad with names!

So you have horses?? I can't wait to meet you! Something else we have in common! I love to talk horses and I am just getting back into it so I am intersted in advice and opinions!

See you Weds! Lynn