FFC in Fla?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sues1, Nov 29, 2005.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

A friend in Fla. wants to know if there is a FFC located in Lakeland or Mulberry area of Florida? That is where she lives.

I have been looking without success. So far I am not finding anything closer than Atlanta, Ga. and she does not travel well. It would be a problem.

Thanks for reading this
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Contacting the FFC's and asking whether or when they will open a clinic in FL? My guess is that eventually, they will, either in Miami or Tampa.

Yes, Atlanta is a way to go. It's a 10-hour drive from down here in Ft. Myers.

Love, Mikie
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

The Atlanta area FFC is probably the closest -- although you could probably fly to Dallas just as fast.

The last time I was in Atlanta, one of the nurses told me there was going to be an FFC opening in the Orlando area, but she did not mention a date.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There are plenty of inexpensive hotels/motels in the area and it is fairly easy to get to from most of the state.

Love, Mikie
  5. Angie812

Angie812 New Member

What does FFC stand for? I know the "C" is for clinic, right?
  6. Juloo

Juloo Member

FFCs you see being refered to are Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers.
  7. Angie812

Angie812 New Member

Thanks for spelling that out for me. I'm clueless about a lot of the abbreviations in here! I am also in FL and think that an FFC in Orlando would be great. I'm in Daytona area.