FFC Locations?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gottagettagrip, Oct 18, 2005.

1. gottagettagrip

gottagettagrip New Member

Does this site provide a list of FFC locations? Where can I get more info? I appreciate any help you can give.
  2. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

When you go to the website elliespad suggested you will also find a toll-free phone number. You can call and ask any questions you may have and find out more information, too.

If you want to learn more about people's personal experiences at an FFC, just put FFC in the search box by title. Many of us have written about our experiences.

Good luck,
    Hopeful4
  3. FM58

FM58 New Member

Hi,

Welcome to the message board.

Eliespad gave you the site for the FFC. I think the closest FFC to you is Atlanta GA. However, I see that you are in NC. Dr. Paul Cheney has a clinic in Wilmington NC & Dr. Charles Lapp has the Hunter Hopkins Clinic in Charlotte NC. They are both world reknowned physicians for treating both CFIDS & FMS.

You might want to check these doctors clinics also, perhaps one of them may take your insurance (FFC does not accept any- you have to file for out of network, wait and see what your insurance will pay) At least Drs Cheney & Lapp are closer to you so there is less travel involved.

Best of luck~ hope you can find someone to help you.