FFC Lyme TX, how to chart meds, track responses

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hopeful4, Nov 25, 2005.

1. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Does anyone have a chart or method for tracking the Lyme meds/supplements? Soon I will begin the Zithromax, Cumanda, Lymbrokinase, etc. Each one will begin at a different time to monitor for response, herx, allergic, whatever.

With so many of us here on this or similar protocols, just wondered if anyone has figured out such a chart or journal sheet. It would be so helpful to many.

Thanks so much.
    Hopeful4

2. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

Are you taking Zithromax by itself or with another abx? What amount are you taking?

I'm taking the Zith with Ceftin, that's why I asked.

Sandy
    p.s. I listed all my meds, supps., etc. to Stormy. You might want to look at all the comments on that post.
  3. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I haven't started the ABX for Lyme yet. I had to wait for an approval from my insurance, and I get my RX through a mail order pharmacy so it will cost less. When they arrive I'll get started.

Previous to the Lyme DX I was taking Doxycyclin for mycoplasma, but I had a GI reaction, so stopped. Otherwise I think I would have taken it for the Lyme rather than the Zithromax.

Also, I haven't started the cumanda, limbrokinase, burbur or samento yet. A couple of those are in an alcohol base, and I'm waiting to find out if I can take them without an interaction with a med from another Dr.

It sure does get complicated!

You are already into the treatment, I hope you're managing through it. I read where you had reduced your dosage of the ABX, and pulsed off in order to have some better days. How is all of that going for you?

Take care,
    Hopeful4

4. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

After lowering the abx plus pulsing it, I'm doing much better. I've even gone up on the abx a little so I'm almost at full speed. Its worth it to start slow if you have a lot of herxing at first. I think it can be counter-productive --- we have to function since we're women -- right???

I'm only up to 6 drops of the Samento a day and 6 drops of the Cumanda. Plus I"m taking the Artemisinin.

The abx plus the lyme can cause a lot of anxiety. I told my nurse the other day how I had an evening of crying and she asked me if I wanted something for anxiety. I hadn't really related the two. Dr. B. wrote me a script for Xanax and it REALLY helps. I wouldn't normally need it so I'm not worried about taking it while doing all these meds.
    It's actually helping me nap better when I need one (which is daily - ha-ha).

All in all, I think my protocol is working, the lyme load is getting less and I will continue to up my Cumanda and Samento, slowly.

Thanks for asking,

Sandy

5. Frecker777

Frecker777 New Member

Here is how my day goes with FFC protocol for Lyme:

Wake up and take Cumanda

30 minutes later take Samento
    -Eat breakfast and take 200 mg doxy

Around noon take Burbur (detox)
    12:30 take more samento
    1:00 take primal defense and vitamin powder

At lunch was trying artimisin, but had a reaction so not taking that right now

2:30 more burbur

3:30 more samento

7:00 Second dosage cumanda

8:00 dinner and 200 mg Doxy

--I also snack between these times and for now I am on 9 drops each of samento and cumanda, working my way up.
    --I can barely leave the house due to the complexity and frequency of this protocol!!!!!!