FFC people - How often does the FFC call you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Nov 9, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

I had my 1st visit 2 weeks ago today. The nurse called the day after my appt to see how i was feeling after the IV and shot and then I just got home and they are on my caller ID. They did not leave a message.

Think they were just calling to check on me? My fear is that they got my blood work back and something is wrong. Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks,
    Meow
  2. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

3. goaska29

goaska29 New Member

I also had my first appt at the Phildelphia FFC about 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard a peep from them since.

Were you not feeling well during/right after the IV? Maybe they're just being cautious or maybe your FFC does that as standard policy.

Please keep us updated...since it looks like you and I are on the same timeline.
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Maybe they were calling to confirm an appt? I have had them call for that purpose.

Katy
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I wouldn't worry about it. They have called me to switch an appt once. It's probly nothing! Hopefully you will get your results soon! Lynn
  6. jane32

jane32 New Member

I got to Philly. They only time they call me is to confirm
  7. dancingstar

dancingstar New Member

Hi Meow,

You won't rest until you know for sure; so you might as well give them a call tomorrow to find out why they were on your caller ID. For all you know it was a wrong number...but you won't know for sure unless you call and check it out; right?
  8. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Well I left them a message yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back from anyone. I guess if it was terrible they would have called me by now.

Meow