FFC People Please Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gosia, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Gosia

Gosia New Member

I just got my results from the doctor for lyme disease, mycoplasma, etc. It only shows EPV and mycoplasma as a past infection. Should I be treated for this anyway since they can't find anything else wrong with me?

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Gosia
  2. Gosia

Gosia New Member

Molly

Thank you for your respond.I did lyme test by Iginex.It came back negative. I've been on herbs and meds for Yeast for quite some time and I think I have it under cotrol.
    My regular doctor did all the test that were posted here. Nothing is showing active.I read someplace that in this case we should be treated for the past infections.Is that truth?

Thanks Gosia
  3. Gosia

Gosia New Member

Please, need more opinions.
    Thank you.

Gosia
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What did the doctor suggest?

5. Gosia

Gosia New Member

My doctor is not sure if we should treat it or not?
  6. tgeewiz

tgeewiz Member

Gosia,

I went to FFC last year in Houston. It seemed that they were on the right track, but from the very beginning I said that I was only willing to spend $2,000 at their place. Well, I hit my limit and that was it! I could give you more details regarding FFC, but that would not help your situation.

I too got diagnosed with EPV and some of the other viruses. However, nothing that they prescribed helped me. I just started taking Vit. A & D along with Calcium. It seems to be helping, but it is too soon to know for sure. You may want to read my post "Extreme fatigue after gallbladder surgery" or do a search on "Vitamin A chronic fatigue" on yahoo.

I hope this helps.

Blessings to you.
  7. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

How were your hormone levels? Did any of them test in the "low normal" range? Often, low normals for people like us, are not normal at all, and must be treated.

No other viral or bacterial infections?

How was your immune system? Anything low in the NK cells? What about the RNase? Does it indicate you are fighting any infections? Inflammations?

Liver function? Blood counts?

What about heavy metals?

Were you tested for the lyme co-infections such as bartonella, babesia, ehrlichia? Could you possibly have a different tick-borne illness such as Rocky Mt. Spotted Fever? There are many different strains of lyme and the co-infections, perhaps a different test is needed? Did you have exposure to lyme, i.e., were you in any areas that are known to be prevalent with lyme? Did you have a known bite or rash?

What are your most prominent symptoms? How long have you been ill?

These are things to consider.

Best wishes,
    Hopeful4
  8. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I go to FFC and the dr wanted to put me on cipro for two months for previous infections of mycoplasma and chlymidia pnuemonia. Because I have a candida issue that I recently got under control, I did not want to do a long antibiotic treatment so I didn't. Then a few weeks later I started getting pretty sick with pnuemonia symptoms so I did have to go on the antibiotics after all!!

It's four weeks and I'm just now starting to feel better! I'm not suggesting that you to take the antibiotics or that this will happen to you, just relating my story. It's hard to decide what to do sometimes!!

9. Gosia

Gosia New Member

Thank you very much for all your responds.

Love Gosia