FFC: Superviral IV (glycyrrhizin antiviral)..anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hopeful4, Aug 17, 2005.

1. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Superviral IV at the FFC? Formerly I had some success with the Oxidative IV, but it has now been discontinued. I was told that they replaced it with the Superviral IV which contains glycyrrhizin (licorice).

I looked up glycyrrhizin and it says it is anti-inflammatory, immuno-stimulant, anti-viral, and hepatoprotective.

Anyone have experience with it? Thanks!
    Take care,
    Hopeful4
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

3. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I was switching back and forth from the discontinued one for mycoplasma and the antiviral for EBV. Now I am just doing the antiviral. I have them weekly. The IV makes me feel bad the day I get it and the next day I am fine. I am getting much better but I don't know if it is the Iv's, drugs, supplements,diet or a combination of things. My guess is a combo.

Iwas retested for everything they found and I will get the results in Sept so we can see whats working and adjust my treatment. I started at the Atlanta FFC in MAy. Good Luck with your treatment Lynn
  4. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Thanks Lynn for your input. I'm glad to hear that you are making such positive improvements.

I have my next appointment on Aug. 31 and hope that the doctor will order some further blood work to check up on my candida progress and thyroid.

Hoping that you continue to recover and regain your health!

Take care,
    Hopeful4

5. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

Has anyone else tried it? I'm supposed to go tomorrow and getting nervous about reacting to it.

Thanks,
    Hopeful4
  6. kbak

kbak Member

I use licorice tincture because it helps support the adrenals. I do actually feel somewhat better on it. It also helps to raise your blood pressure if it's low. I image they give it to you in a much higher does with an I.V. treatment.