FFC: t3 users, help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkstar, Feb 15, 2006.

1. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

hey.. i am on t3 from the FFC... i was on 75mcg... but my blood pressure would be off the charts! so i went back down to the 50mcg... and now i am finding when i go work out, it shoots up very quickly... before the thyroid pills, i always had LOW bp... does anyone else have this issue?

also, do most stay on these pills forever? or just a period of time.. cause i think i want to get off of them...
  2. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I was on the T3. It was difficult to get the right dose, too little and no improvement, too much and jittery, or worse. I settled in on 50 mcg for awhle. It didn't seem to be doing much, but anything higher was too high.

Then, my Dr. retested my levels, and found that T3T4 combo might be better. So back at trying to find the right levels. I had a problem going up in dosage, so had to back down again.

I don't know about the blood pressure. Mine is always low/normal. I don't know if it spiked up on the higher doses, good question.

It would be a good idea for you to call the FFC Dr. They are usually very resonsive and helpful.

Good luck!
    Hopeful4